Motorcycle Insurance

Standard motorcycle insurance coverages

Bodily injury & property damage liability (BI/PD)

Pays for damages to other vehicles, property (fences, signs, etc.) and injuries to other drivers/motorcyclists and their passengers. This will also pay for legal expenses if you’re sued.

Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM)

It’s a common question: what happens if someone who doesn’t have insurance hits you? Sometimes, they’ll pay out of pocket for damages. But if they can’t afford it, you may have to pay. This coverage protects you from that and pays for damages to your motorcycle, your injuries/medical bills and any lost wages if you can’t work.

Comprehensive & collision

Pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged. Instead of choosing a dollar amount, you pick a deductible (the portion you pay). So, if you have a claim for $2,000 worth of damage and you have a $500 deductible, you pay $500 out of pocket (we’ll pay the rest).

Medical payments

Pays for your medical bills (or your passengers’) if you’re in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. You can pick a range of coverage limits.




Tel: 661-273-7000 | Text: 661-591-4878

Fax: 661-273-5900

Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm

Sat: 10am - 4pm


CHL Insurance has been in the Antelope Valley for over 20 years and has served its community by insuring their property.


"No hooks, No gimmicks, Just great insurance."


- Auto Insurance

- Commercial/Business Insurance

- Home Insurance

- Renters Insurance

- Motorcycle Insurance

- RV/Trailer Insurance

- Life Insurance

- Health Insurance

- Vehicle registration services 

- Notary Public

- Income Tax preparation


1001 Location moving to:

949 E Palmdale Blvd,

Palmdale, CA 93550

1149 W Ave K,

Lancaster, CA 93534

  • Yelp
  • Facebook

© 2020 by CHL Insurance. Proudly created with